Monday, November 16, 2009

Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

I bought a kit to highlight my hair.. its hi-light styliste (Hi-control brush on highlights) by loreal paris in creamy caramel..



I want a change to my hair, but I'm scared it will not look good..



I have some pictures below, so please tell me your honest opinion =)



(and someone told me it wouldn't turn out the color it says/shows.. does anybody know anything about that?)



http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/sth...



http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/sth...



http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/sth...



and if you don't think the caramel highlights would look good, then what would you recommend?.. I'm open to pretty much anything (besides like pink, purple etc)



Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

maybe a lighter brown, away from the blonde-ish colors, it'd look more natural!



Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

i'd have to agree Report It



Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

i think they'd look nice on you



Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

I think your hair would look very pretty with caramel highlights.



Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

i think on the bottom layer you should die it black...no lighter then your natural



Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

I did it and now it is hard to go back my natural color . I waited to long to try to go back and every time i go back to my true color i hate i feel like it is too dark. don't do it try a hint of red highlights first if you like it, then try the caramel mix it up you will be shocked That is what i did and i love my hair its alot like yours maybe not as long yours looks about 3 inches longer oh have it trimed when you do it or the ends will look fried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Should I get caramel highlights?... helppp?

I think it would look nice on you because your already pretty. but I wouldn't trust the home kits and especially by loreal.. I have tried basically all home kits.. and you got to be an expert to get good results.. because risks are going orange.. coloring parts of your hair.. and once I did a highlight kit and had horrible uneven roots.. I would think the color is great.. but I am not sure for a home kit because you don't want to ruin your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment