Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair Stylist in or around Albany NY?

I am looking for a good hair stylist to highlight my hair!! Theres NO ONE good around here!!!!!! Please if someone knows of ANYONE who does a good job with highlights let me know! Can be in the Albany, Troy, Schenectady or surrounding area of upstate NY. PLEASEEEEE HELP!!!!!!



Hair Stylist in or around Albany NY?

I know! In crossgates mall [albany] go to super marios and ask for yae. pronounced yay. she has highlights and longish black hair, well the last time i saw her she did. she did my highlights and they look gorgeous. she even did them under my hair so when i pull it up you can still see them. it was around 100 dollars at the end but its worth it. ive had them for 2 months now and im so happy!!! if shes not their ask for ann!



Hair Stylist in or around Albany NY?

use these sites: salonsearch.com



ask.com

No comments:

Post a Comment