Monday, November 16, 2009

Natural-looking highlights?

So I'm going to the beach for Spring Break and I want to use the sun to highlight my hair. I have light brown hair and want blonde or reddish highlights. What are some natural ways that I can get my hair to have highlights? (I've heard you can use lemon juice or chamomile tea, but how do you use them?)



Please give detailed answers!!! Thanks. =]



Natural-looking highlights?

Just spray the lemon juice on the bits of hair that you want to lighten. But be careful, because lemon juice can burn your scalp because it is so acidic.



You can buy a product called Sun In; it's a lightening spray that you put through your hair before going into the sun, and it lightens your hair. It's not natural like lemon juice, but a lot better on your hair and scalp. I recommend trying the Sun In, especially as you can buy it in several different shades for your specific hair colour.



Natural-looking highlights?

Hi Honey,



Chamomile tea liquor with henna powder. Extremely natural and looks gorgeous.



Good luck!



Natural-looking highlights?

Be careful using lemon juice because it can make your hair turn grey. You could also spray salt water into your hair. Other than that there's really nothing that you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment