Monday, November 16, 2009

Need a new hair look?

My hair right now is a brownish maple color it's way past the shoulders and I have side bangs.



I've colored %26amp; highlighted my hair before. It took me some time to get it back to normal but it's fine now. I just feel like I need to add something to it that can brighten up my face. So I'm thinking highlights maybe a bright auburn or blonde highlights. I have no idea. I dont want to do anything untill I'm absolutely sure. I'm sure I need a little change though



Need a new hair look?

you need a pic so we can judge your face shape...that and your skin tone. those two are the most important things when judging hair color.



Need a new hair look?

My hair is the same colour. You could cut your hair, just brushing your shoulders or slightly shorter, and get some blonde highlights. You can wear it in pigtails, ponytails, plaits, or with a headband and they all look really cute. You could keep the sidebangs or grow them out. Otherwise keep your hair the same length, get your bangs cut straight across, and straighten or curl it for a more sexy look. You could also get a Victoria Beckham bob, or choppy layers and blonde highlights for a cool look. I hope that helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment