Monday, November 16, 2009

Dyeing my hair!??

My hair is chesnut brown and my eyes are hazel and i want to dye my hair blonde for summer but it might be too light on me so I was thinking of highlights,.. What do you think? Do you have any pictures of dark haired girls with highlights/coloured hair?



thanks for your help!



Dyeing my hair!??

that's me



the purple has faded to brown



sorry for the crappy pic



http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/...



Dyeing my hair!??

Well I think it would look good. You should put light chestnut in your hair. Then it would look more natural and healthy. Make sure you are completely certain you want your hair that color because I have seen some highlights gone bad. And a few days after you highlight it make sure you put some conditioner on and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Hope this helps !!!



Dyeing my hair!??

hiya i have naturally blonde hair but my friend had dark brown and she dyed it slowly, shade by shade blonder, dont bleach it.. or it will just go yeallow! Loreal is a really good hair dye to use as you can get it with highlights in a box or without. giving that natural look! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment