Monday, November 16, 2009

Bleached hair and a perm?

my hair is highlighted with blonde and i want to get it permed will it be ok?



Bleached hair and a perm?

DONT DO IT!!! I also highlight my hair and I decided that I wanted to get a perm. My hair looked good right after I did it, remained healthy and all. A couple months after most of the curl went away I was left with a mop. Every time I took a shower and combed my hair I lost clumps...and I still do to this day (I got the perm October of 2005). Make sure its what you really want first, and of course talk to your beauty advisor.



Bleached hair and a perm?

Ask your stylist. It depends on what condition your hair is in.



Bleached hair and a perm?

You can do it but it's going to fry your hair all to pieces.



When I was 16 my hair was heavily highlighted and I had a spiral perm done. The inexperienced stylist burnt my hair to a crisp, pretty much started breaking off in chunks within a few weeks. I went from butt length hair to shoulder length pretty quickly.



Bleached hair and a perm?

yeah it should be okay, if you got highlights/dyed your hair over a week ago, it should be fine. :]



Bleached hair and a perm?

Matrix makes a beautiful perm for highlighted or bleached hair Of course you'd have to visit a salon with trained professionals



Bleached hair and a perm?

it depends on how heavily hilighted it is and what kind of condition your hair is in. There are perms for bleached hair but you still need to be super careful, and I think there would still be some level of damage. I wouldn't suggest it if you are pretty blonde-trust me, this comes from a person who has had to shave their head because I permed my platinum blonde hair....and I'm a stylist!!



Bleached hair and a perm?

yes!



everybody is like dont do it but it wont hurt u! to keep it conditioned, use a deep condition weekly, and a leave in conditioner dailey.i recommend bed head!!! I use it and i luv it! also if u want to perm it i reccomend an japanias straight one, they rock!! hope i help~!

No comments:

Post a Comment