Monday, November 16, 2009

Home-made highlights?

Naturally my hair is dark blonde. When I was younger my mom highlighted my hair with a hydrogen peroxide mixture, but I dont remember what was in it. It might have just been mixed with water to dilute it Im not sure. ANYWAYS, my hair is dyed a medium brown right now, and im wondering if anyone knows how to do at home highlights? Yes I know that peroxide is bad for your hair. My mom is also a cosmetologist. I dont wanna do my whole head. just a few strands here and there. Any tips? And PLEASE dont say beer, lemon juice, lightening shampoo, or sun-in. Because they dont work for me, and all sun-in is is just peroxide in a spray bottle that says Sun-in. Thanks in advance! Jerr



Home-made highlights?

perioxide and kool-aid



Home-made highlights?

i dont know the home remidi ask your mom and tell her to give you one of her caps to do it let your mom do it if she is a cosmetologist.



Home-made highlights?

Umm i think it would be cheaper to just buy your own highlight dye



$6.99 cant get cheaper than that



xD



Home-made highlights?

put lemon juice in your hair



Home-made highlights?

Plain hydrogen peroxide won't work. You have to get some powdered hair bleach and mix it with hydrogen peroxide devopler...usually 40%.



Home-made highlights?

Lemon juice could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment