Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

I'm thinking of changing my hair by highlighting it thoroughly throughout my hair. I've been a frequent customer to asian hair salons because it's cheaper, but I'm thinking of doing something different for a change. Does anybody have experience with both asian and caucasian hair salons and know which one is better? Also, is it true that mall hair salons are bad?



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

I've tried going through both salons. Generally speaking, if you are Asian, and you are wanting a new haircut, I think it is better to go to Asian salon since they have more experience with the type of hair strands Asians have. As you say, Asian salons are also much cheaper. Plus, hair coloring that suits Asian hair colors and hair strands can be found in Asian salons. the same goes for Caucasians. Of course, this could not be true for all cases. The thing is you have to try and find which suits you best, (whatever, your hair will still grow back) and find one or two hairstylist you can trust.



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

Oh my! If it's a good salon with fully qualified stylist then it doesn't matter, they should all be well train in all the latest styles.



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

they say mall hair salons are bad because of the time limits if you dont get at least a half hour alotted towards your hair (dyeing will take longer im saying in general) then your not gonna get a good experience. ive been to both asian and white salons ive found that gay men do the hair the best.(thats not a joke) so if i were you i would find a place with a gay man and have him do it chances are he wont mess up your head



plus they are fun to talk to especially when they try to make you think they aint gay



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

i would never go to the mall and get my hair done because they are kinda "preforming" for every one... and i really have to trust some one be for they do my hair... but as far as Asians and Caucasian it really don't matter... iv used Asian African American Spanish and Caucasians... they all have to go to the same school... good luck!



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

i think ASIAN is better....Caucasian is not really out there in the fashion crime



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

I don't know about Asian vs. Caucasian, but I can tell you that I have very long hair. I went to a mall salon and had it highlighted. My hair is medium brown and it did have pretty good highlights at first. I really wanted some lighter blond highlights and she told me to come back in a few weeks. I went back and the next time it came out really great. But, in a few weeks all of my hair started breaking off. Now it looks terrible. I have broken off hair all over my head. I will never, ever use a mall salon again.



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

i have heard salons in the mall arent the best...im not sure whats the difference in stylist based on race, although its kind of a good rule of thumb to let someone that has hair like u (as far as textures and experiences) go that know the dos n dont cuz of how it more or less worked for them as well as are certified beauticians do ur hair.....u can even try highlightin it urself if ur really wanting to go for a cheaper route....happy highlighting (yes, that was corny :p lol)



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

Why don't you go to a salon that you like and trust? Highlighting hair can be a somewhat tricky process, and it will cost you more in the long run if you do not like the end results.



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

did you ever stop think that your question might sound a tad racist?



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

Asian salons are more innovative, and prone to do whatever you want done. Caucasian salons tend to follow a more strict service availability.



Both offer very good services when independently owned. Mall salons hire any and everybody, thus the quality isn't always what you pay for.



Generally, when opting for a major change, you should request the "owner" or head cosmetologist/hair dresser to perform the tint/dye/high light job.



Asian vs. Caucasian Hair Salons. Which one is better?

I think that the Asian will be better, but my hair dresser is Etophian and she's really good. It depends on the hair stylist and their experience. If they are good then the service is good why would you want to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment