Friday, November 13, 2009

Emo Hair Help ... Bad?

All I Need Is Some Help On How I'm Gonna Describe How I Want My Hair Done.



My Hair Is Like EXACTLY The Same As The Guy's In The Photo Without The Red Highlights. I Want My Hair To Be Like That, Just With Blonde highlights Instead.



http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii105...



So If You Could Help Me On How I Would Tell My Stylist How I Would Go From, My Black Emo Hair To Black With Blonde Highlights Emo Hair.



Thx!



Emo Hair Help ... Bad?

it's simple..



just show the stylist the picture of the guy who has the hair you want!



thats what i did...there was this hair that i really wanted, so i printed the picture of that hair and showed it to the stylist and the stylist cut it exactly the same!



well..it depends on how skilled your stylist is..^__^



hope that helped you a lot! lol



thanks for reading all this!



Emo Hair Help ... Bad?

Print that picture out and show it to the stylist. That's pretty much the easiest way.



Emo Hair Help ... Bad?

Ew.



Get your swoop cut.



It'd be hotter if you cut it shorter.



And no, blonde highlights are ugly. Get a kick a** color like bright bright blue.



Emo Hair Help ... Bad?

OMG that is soo cool! first just tell her you want the red part to be blonde and to keep the black the same. or print out a picture if you can

No comments:

Post a Comment