Monday, November 16, 2009

Any hair stylist or ppl who know hair well ??

I have natural light brown/dirty blonde hair and I am wanting to have my hair red with blonde highlights. My hair is fine and very porist (sp?) so I know it will hold well (even though red washes out easily), but Im wondering how hard it will be to keep my hair this way? I mean when my roots come out how to dye them red and then put blonde in the spots to match... the hair I want you can see it Google: Not Another Teen Movie + Priscilla, then go to images. It should be the 6th picture (last on the right). Thank you!



Any hair stylist or ppl who know hair well ??

I am a licensed cosmetologist for 20 year and I would never suggest you use any chemical at home. Print you photo out and take it to a professional salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment