Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it okay to dye my hair now?

Okay so, naturally I have brown hair with light brown highlights. Recently (on the 19th, actually) I had my hair bleached. The guy then put some toner in or something. Now my roots are starting to show, and I am going to go to Target to pick up some dye. First off, any specific dye that's great for root touch-up? Second, I was thinking of putting some of the dye into my actual hair. The tips turned out darker than I wished for some reason. Would it look okay since the dye isn't so drastic? I mean, my hair is blonde, I just want it a bit lighter? All I'm worried is is my hair turning yellow or orange! So what is a good root touch-up dye, and should I highlight my hair myself?



Is it okay to dye my hair now?

you want it lighter im guessing?.... im gonna say just highlite it your self use frost and glow! dont just try to dye the whole thing it will turn orangeish. you dont need root touch up not yet!



Is it okay to dye my hair now?

I'm sorry, but if the guy used bleach, you don't want to color your hair yourself. Bleach gets your hair much lighter than regular hair color can, and it is very drying to your hair. So if you put color on the bleach, it can cause it to break off. You need to wait until you have about a 1/2 inch of growout, then have the roots touched up by a professional again.

No comments:

Post a Comment